Swing Trading Strategies should appeal to any trader who has a day job or who does not have time on his hands. Because with Swing Trading Strategies, once a trade is placed and executed, you pretty much let the market do its job.
All you have to do is check you trades about 4 to 6hrs or a day later and manage it.
I have classed the swing trading strategies into four(4) categories for easy browsing:
- Basic Swing Trading Strategies-very basic forex trading systems, easy for new forex traders to understand and implement.
- Simple Swing Trading Strategies-very simple forex trading strategies, not a lot of indicators
- Complex Swing Trading Strategies-trading strategies that require a bit more analysis, usually 2-3 forex indicators required.
- Advanced Swing Trading Strategies-for advanced swing traders, bit more price action trading, chart pattern trading, candlestick chart analysis and other forex indicators as well
BASIC FOREX SWING TRADING STRATEGIES:
- 5ema and 8ema forex swing trading strategy
- 10 and 20 sma with 200 sma forex swing trading strategy
- 50ema forex trading swing trading strategy
- daily chart forex swing trading strategy
- 20 SMA With RSI Forex Trading Strategy
- inside bar trading strategy
- 200 EMA forex trading Strategy
- Parabolic SAR Indicator Forex Trading Strategy
- MACD Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- Parabolic SAR And MACD Forex Trading Strategy
- Outside Bar Forex Trading Strategy
- 5 SMA And 5 RSI Forex Trading System
SIMPLE FOREX SWING TRADING STRATEGIES:
- 3emas forex swing trading strategy
- bollinger band forex swing trading strategy
- bollinger band squeeze forex trading strategy
- horizontal channel pattern forex trading strategy
- Three White Soldiers-Three Black Crows Pattern Forex Trading Strategy
- Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy With 20 Period
- ADX Swing Trading Strategy
- Simple Moving Average Trading Strategy With 5SMA, 10SMA, Stochastic & RSI indicator
- CCI Swing Trading Strategy
- Daily Pin Bar Low Risk Entry Method
- Third Shortest Candlestick Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Railroad Tracks Forex Swing Trading Strategy
COMPLEX FOREX SWING TRADING STRATEGIES
- 34ema with trendline forex swing trading strategy
- 4hr gbpusd forex trading swing trading strategy
- channel pattern forex swing trading strategy
- head and shoulder pattern forex swing trading strategy
- inverse head and shoulder pattern forex swing trading strategy
- double top forex swing trading strategy
- double bottom forex trading strategy
- descending triangle pattern forex swing trading strategy
- ascending triangle pattern forex swing trading strategy
- symmetrical triangle pattern forex swing trading strategy
- James16 Forex Trading Method
ADVANCED FOREX SWING TRADING STRATEGIES:
- 123 Pattern Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Floor Traders Method Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- MACD Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Trendline Breakout Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Trendline Trading Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Support And Resistance Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Support Turned Resistance And Resistance Turned Support Forex Swing Trading Strategy
- Bullish Pennant Forex Pattern Trading Strategy
- Bearish Pennant Forex Pattern Trading Strategy
- Pin Bar Trading Strategy
- DeMark Trading Strategy
If you are new into forex trading, the best trading techniques you should be looking get to know more about should be swing trading.
There are lots of forex swing trading strategies for you to explore here.
If you are a swing trading dummy, here’s you brief swing trading for dummies lesson (click that link).
If you have been a swing trader for some time, you may find new swing trading techniques and ideas or build upon what you already know and go from there. Or you can find a new swing trading strategy that you can use also.
SWING TRADING IS NOT ABOUT OVERTRADING, IF YOU DO, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.
This is never the case. The more you trade you will lose money. This is called overtrading.
If you trade less with a careful plan, you will make money. This is the beauty of using forex swing trading strategies:
- Using Swing Trading Strategies and Systems allows you to think though your trades
- teaches you patience to wait for the right trading set-ups to happen,
- and even more so, allows you to focus on other things in life while the market takes care of the trades you make without having to stare at your computer screen all day long.
This is because with swing trading, once you open a position ( a trade), your trades can last for more than a day up to 1 or 2weeks.
When you allow to market to do what its meant to do, the market can give you a lot more profits than if you are a day trader or a forex scalper.
And that is one of the greatest advantages of forex swing trading: you are avoiding the “noise” that are so prevalent in the much smaller timeframes like the 1minute, 5minutes, 15minutes and even the 30minute timeframes.
HOW TO BECOME A PROFITABLE FOREX SWING TRADER
To become a successful swing trader is not an easy task. If someone tells you swing trading is easy, you better not believe that.
The first step to becoming a profitable swing trader is finding an effective or reliable swing trading strategy that you are comfortable in using.
Then second step is to strictly follow the rules of your swing trading strategy and this requires discipline because you should be able to follow the rules of the trading system even when you are suffering some loses and the natural inclination would be to switch trading systems (or look for a new trading strategy) or even worse, trade without any trading system.
The third step is you have to manage your trading risks. Trading is risky, there is a risk of loss of your money. Remember that.
Be careful of the time when you come to a stage where you have been winning consistently and you think you know it all…
The moment you think you are a better swing trader, that’s when the biggest trading mistakes are made and guess what? The forex market will humble you sooner or later.
KEEP LEARNING AS YOU SWING TRADE INTO THE FUTURE
As you go along the path of swing trading, learn from your past successes. Learn from those trades that went right and made you profits. What did you do right that got you those profitable trades? How did you manage your risk?
But also learn from those trades that did not turn out profitable. If you have followed everything by the book and the trades turned out unprofitable, then you have done extremely well. Why? Because you have had the discipline to follow your trading system’s rules.
But if you are taking short cuts, trading without sticking your swing trading strategy’s rules and your risk management, you will go no where.
Since my fascination is mainly to do with swing trading, I built this website was to discuss and share swing strategies and systems.
In this website you will find out what swing trading is, you will discover swing trading methods and techniques that you can practice and use.
If you are new to trading forex or any financial market, there is sufficient information here to give you a better understanding of swing trading.
If you are a beginner and want to increase your knowledge about swing trading then maybe click on this link :What Is Swing Trading would be a good place to start and progress from there.
If you are not interested in all the “beginners stuff” check out swing trading strategies and systems where you can learn all the swing trading methods and techniques which you can use.
Learning how to swing trade in forex market can be quiet challenging without the knowledge required to succeed.
As you go read the information in this website it is hoped that you will:
- increase your knowledge about swing trading
- learn to find a swing trading strategy which you can use to profit in the forex market
- develop a plan to follow every time you trade
- and have the discipline to follow the swing trading strategy with religious risk management
There is no secret to successful swing trading. Successful swing trading is simply about following defined trading rules.
WHAT IS THE BEST SWING TRADING STRATEGY TO USE?
Every trader is different and therefore each must have to explore and test the many different swing trading strategies that are available. You got to find a swing trading strategy that fits you.
There are many swing trading strategies in this website. Have a read, explore them, demo trade them and get a feel of each and see how you feel about it. Be willing to adjust or modify it to suit your needs.
As you explore this website, you are free to discuss your thoughts when you make comments and also in the swing trading strategies forum or if you have a swing trading strategy what you wish to submit to me so that I can publish, please use the contact form.
PS:Did you enjoy this? It would mean the world to me if you shared it: